Oh, Wednesday.
:*:*:*:*:*
Sadnees day..
Tired day ..
I didn't know what did to do.
Bad feeling, too.
Just did Intro to Lit and Morsyn's assignment with my group.
Sat together in Faculty Lobby.
Keep enjoy and full spirit!!
Blogroll
About
Popular Posts
-
If you want to make fried noodles. Provide onion, celery, cooking oil, salt, scallions, sauce, and chili. Then, boil water, put noodles, co...
-
Studying in college is very different from learning at secondary school. Because the difference is that, many students who find it difficult...
-
Knowing that Mrs. Mallard was afflicted with a heart trouble, great care was taken to break to her as gently as possible the news of her hus...
-
my beloved Thursday-_______- Woke up, took a bath, dressed up, and went to campus. in a hurry..................................!!!! beca...
-
'TEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, ...
-
Act I Script of Act I Julius Caesar The play by William Shakespeare Introduction This section contains the script of Act I of Julius ...
-
"Hullo Saturday, i said". I went to campus to attended a meeting in UKKes.. UKkes means a small unit of actvity to express the t...
-
The Night Watchman by Robert Cussen Scene One A kitchen/living room area with bedrooms off right. The living room area is neat and comfo...
-
WESTLIFE IS MY IDOL My Idol is Westlife. I love Westlife since the sixth grade of Elementary School.The voice of all per...
-
I know we are in the big problem, NOW :- Let by gone be by gone!! Let's forget the problem in the past, And............... don...
Selasa, 27 Maret 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar