ooohhh,.
Felt afraid, today!
I didn't bring Stucture's book because its lose.
I don't know where is the structure's book lose, too?
Perhaps, it has stolen by my friend.
I've got something different from my lecture.
but......... my lecture was moody,
Oh, i've got a miracle..
Thanks God -_^
Blogroll
About
Popular Posts
-
If you want to make fried noodles. Provide onion, celery, cooking oil, salt, scallions, sauce, and chili. Then, boil water, put noodles, co...
-
Studying in college is very different from learning at secondary school. Because the difference is that, many students who find it difficult...
-
'TEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, ...
-
Knowing that Mrs. Mallard was afflicted with a heart trouble, great care was taken to break to her as gently as possible the news of her hus...
-
my beloved Thursday-_______- Woke up, took a bath, dressed up, and went to campus. in a hurry..................................!!!! beca...
-
Act I Script of Act I Julius Caesar The play by William Shakespeare Introduction This section contains the script of Act I of Julius ...
-
NEW YEAR IN BUKITTINGGI They are many kinds celebration of New Year in some cities. In Bukittinggi, NewYear celebration is unique habbit...
-
John Locke was born on August 29, 1632, in Warington, a village in Somerset, England. In 1646 he went to Westminster school, and in 1652 to...
-
"Hullo Saturday, i said". I went to campus to attended a meeting in UKKes.. UKkes means a small unit of actvity to express the t...
-
Went to campus, Then, collected my call assignment. After that, i went to my town at 12:00 PM. I miss my family and miss the environment...
Senin, 12 Maret 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar