I know we are in the big problem, NOW :-
Let by gone be by gone!!
Let's forget the problem in the past,
And...............
don't judge anymore, ,
Needs the process in life.
It would be better if we are forgive each other, pals_
^It can be the best result for us @@((
Blogroll
About
Popular Posts
-
If you want to make fried noodles. Provide onion, celery, cooking oil, salt, scallions, sauce, and chili. Then, boil water, put noodles, co...
-
Knowing that Mrs. Mallard was afflicted with a heart trouble, great care was taken to break to her as gently as possible the news of her hus...
-
Studying in college is very different from learning at secondary school. Because the difference is that, many students who find it difficult...
-
my beloved Thursday-_______- Woke up, took a bath, dressed up, and went to campus. in a hurry..................................!!!! beca...
-
'TEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, ...
-
Act I Script of Act I Julius Caesar The play by William Shakespeare Introduction This section contains the script of Act I of Julius ...
-
Johan August Strindberg, the foremost Swedish playwright and a major influence on modern drama, was born in Stockholm on January 22, 1840, t...
-
"Hullo Saturday, i said". I went to campus to attended a meeting in UKKes.. UKkes means a small unit of actvity to express the t...
-
Went to campus, Then, collected my call assignment. After that, i went to my town at 12:00 PM. I miss my family and miss the environment...
-
NEW YEAR IN BUKITTINGGI They are many kinds celebration of New Year in some cities. In Bukittinggi, NewYear celebration is unique habbit...
Selasa, 03 April 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar