BREAK, break, break,
On thy cold gray stones, O Sea!
And I would that my tongue could utter
The thoughts that arise in me.
O, well for the fisherman's boy,
That he shouts with his sister at play!
O, well for the sailor lad,
That he sings in his boat on the bay!
And the stately ships go on
To their haven under the hill;
But O for the touch of a vanish'd hand,
And the sound of a voice that is still!
Break, break, break,
At the foot of thy crags O Sea!
But the tender grace of a day that is dead
Will never come back to me.
Blogroll
About
Popular Posts
-
If you want to make fried noodles. Provide onion, celery, cooking oil, salt, scallions, sauce, and chili. Then, boil water, put noodles, co...
-
Studying in college is very different from learning at secondary school. Because the difference is that, many students who find it difficult...
-
'TEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, ...
-
Knowing that Mrs. Mallard was afflicted with a heart trouble, great care was taken to break to her as gently as possible the news of her hus...
-
my beloved Thursday-_______- Woke up, took a bath, dressed up, and went to campus. in a hurry..................................!!!! beca...
-
Act I Script of Act I Julius Caesar The play by William Shakespeare Introduction This section contains the script of Act I of Julius ...
-
NEW YEAR IN BUKITTINGGI They are many kinds celebration of New Year in some cities. In Bukittinggi, NewYear celebration is unique habbit...
-
John Locke was born on August 29, 1632, in Warington, a village in Somerset, England. In 1646 he went to Westminster school, and in 1652 to...
-
"Hullo Saturday, i said". I went to campus to attended a meeting in UKKes.. UKkes means a small unit of actvity to express the t...
-
Went to campus, Then, collected my call assignment. After that, i went to my town at 12:00 PM. I miss my family and miss the environment...
Minggu, 08 April 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar