NOW sleeps the crimson petal, now the white;
Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk;
Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font:
The firefly wakens: waken thou with me.
Now droops the milk-white peacock like a ghost,
And like a ghost she glimmers on to me.
Now lies the Earth all Danaƫ to the stars,
And all thy heart lies open unto me.
Now slides the silent meteor on, and leaves
A shining furrow, as thy thoughts in me.
Now folds the lily all her sweetness up,
And slips into the bosom of the lake:
So fold thyself, my dearest, thou, and slip
Into my bosom and be lost in me.
Blogroll
About
Popular Posts
-
If you want to make fried noodles. Provide onion, celery, cooking oil, salt, scallions, sauce, and chili. Then, boil water, put noodles, co...
-
'TEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, ...
-
Knowing that Mrs. Mallard was afflicted with a heart trouble, great care was taken to break to her as gently as possible the news of her hus...
-
my beloved Thursday-_______- Woke up, took a bath, dressed up, and went to campus. in a hurry..................................!!!! beca...
-
Act I Script of Act I Julius Caesar The play by William Shakespeare Introduction This section contains the script of Act I of Julius ...
-
Studying in college is very different from learning at secondary school. Because the difference is that, many students who find it difficult...
-
John Locke was born on August 29, 1632, in Warington, a village in Somerset, England. In 1646 he went to Westminster school, and in 1652 to...
-
"Hullo Saturday, i said". I went to campus to attended a meeting in UKKes.. UKkes means a small unit of actvity to express the t...
-
Went to campus, Then, collected my call assignment. After that, i went to my town at 12:00 PM. I miss my family and miss the environment...
-
The inspiration for the 20th-century Brecht/Weill _Threepenny Opera_, this play is a mock opera which satirizes the British upper class. by...
Minggu, 08 April 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar