my beloved Thursday-_______-
Woke up, took a bath, dressed up, and went to campus.
in a hurry..................................!!!!
because i have the killer lecturer, so i must be on time.
If there is someone come late, the lecture will give the penalty,
In campus, struggle, struggle, and then survive.
bye, Bye!! @_@
see you tomorrow in story telling class! k33p F!gHt!n6^-^
Blogroll
About
Popular Posts
-
If you want to make fried noodles. Provide onion, celery, cooking oil, salt, scallions, sauce, and chili. Then, boil water, put noodles, co...
-
Studying in college is very different from learning at secondary school. Because the difference is that, many students who find it difficult...
-
my beloved Thursday-_______- Woke up, took a bath, dressed up, and went to campus. in a hurry..................................!!!! beca...
-
Knowing that Mrs. Mallard was afflicted with a heart trouble, great care was taken to break to her as gently as possible the news of her hus...
-
'TEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, ...
-
Act I Script of Act I Julius Caesar The play by William Shakespeare Introduction This section contains the script of Act I of Julius ...
-
Johan August Strindberg, the foremost Swedish playwright and a major influence on modern drama, was born in Stockholm on January 22, 1840, t...
-
"Hullo Saturday, i said". I went to campus to attended a meeting in UKKes.. UKkes means a small unit of actvity to express the t...
-
John Locke was born on August 29, 1632, in Warington, a village in Somerset, England. In 1646 he went to Westminster school, and in 1652 to...
-
Went to campus, Then, collected my call assignment. After that, i went to my town at 12:00 PM. I miss my family and miss the environment...
Rabu, 29 Februari 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar